Gas Leak Reported at Madisonville Home Monday Night

            A Madisonville residence had to be temporarily vacated after a natural gas leak was discovered Monday night.
            Just after 6:00pm, Madisonville Fire Department responded to 625 Hall Street where the leak was detected.
            The residents were sent across the street while fire personnel and Atmos Energy shut off the gas and located the cause of the leak, which was a vent pipe on top of the water heater.
            No injuries were reported.

Filed Under :  
Locations : Madisonville