Restaurant Inspections from February 22, 2013 – February 28, 2013
By: April H. Cullen
Christ the King – 99 (Follow up) (2/26/2013)
- Ceiling tiles need replacing
Earlington School Cafeteria – 100
Hopkins County YMCA – Kids Center – 99
- Food crumbs in corner
Nortonville Supermarket – 96
- Foam meat trays stored on floor
- Lid needed on trash can in women’s restroom
- Floor tile in poor repair in kitchen (but working on new tile)
- Charmin bath tissue stored on floor
The next food training class will be on March 12, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you or your employees would like to enroll, please call April at (270) 821-5242 ext 263.
If for any reason you can’t make the scheduled food training class, we will be willing to schedule different times or days.