Restaurant Inspections from February 29, 2013 – March 7, 2013
By: April H. Cullen
Hopkins County Central High School – 96
- Food stored on floor in walk-in cooler (outside)
- Lids missing from outside garbage disposal
James Madison Middle School Café – 100
Kroger Store – 100
South Hopkins Middle School Cafeteria – 99
- Liquid spillage on floor of walk-in cooler
Southside Elem. Cafeteria – 96
- Eggs stored above tomatoes in walk-in cooler
- Lid missing from garbage disposal
The next food training class will be on March 12, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you or your employees would like to enroll, please call April at (270) 821-5242 ext 263.
If for any reason you can’t make the scheduled food training class, we will be willing to schedule different times or days.