Gas Leak at Madisonville Residence Reported Monday



            A section of a Madisonville street was closed while a gas leak was reported Monday.
            Just before 5:30pm, Madisonville Fire Department was called to 51 Bradley Street where a man, while mowing the yard, struck a riser for a gas meter and knocked out the plug.
            The immediate area was evacuated until Atmos Energy crews were able to plug the line.
            No injuries were reported.

Filed Under :  
Locations : Madisonville
 Follow 
Share